Sunday, October 31, 2010

Almost finished.....

Caitlin, Krissey and Peggy drove to Bridger Bowl to complete Task #16--Having a Snowball Fight (point value:  9).  Bridger Bowl is Bozeman's fantastic in-town ski area, and is located about 20 miles from the Bozeman Airport.  After a short, beautiful drive we were deep in snow.




This final photo is for our new friend, JoAnn (see yesterday's post).  JoAnn was determined to find some snow to complete this task, but declined our invitation to accompany us home to Bozeman.  I don't know if she found her snow, but JoAnn....this is for YOU!

3 comments:

  1. I've checked out some of the other NonRev blogs and yours is BY FAR the best. Great text, photos, comments. And a running total so your faithful readers can chart your progress. You may not have had the glam overseas stops ~ Dubai the exception ~ but my bet is you made lots of friends along the way. Congratulations to your whole team. It was a pleasure to go along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To ALL my Seesters,
    Nooooooo I don't want this to be over! Please keep traveling and posting --and take us with you sometime!
    Seester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I gotta root for the Home Team * but I think you ladies deserve serious kudos for heart and humor! A JOB WELL DONE!!!!

    * OK Rob- does this mean I get an extra cookie at the next team meeting?

    ReplyDelete