Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And finally....MULLET!

Many of you know that the completion of Task #5--With someone who has a mullet (point value: 5) has been eluding us since Day 1.  At first, we weren't certain if the task was for someone who has a mullet FISH or a mullet HAIRSTYLE.   We opted for the mullet hairstyle, and have been searching for this since this Challenge began in September.  When we traveled to our various tasks, the farewell to each other has ALWAYS been:  "Did you remember your Tee Shirt?  Your camera?  LOOK FOR THE MULLET!"

Well, we found it!


Our Bozeman co-worker, Kim, captured Krissey with this unsuspecting mullet-wearer as he was checking in on the Delta kiosk.  When he was spotted, Krissey quickly threw on her Tee-Shirt and weaseled in behind him while Kim took this photo with her camera phone.  Afterwards, we celebrated as if we had won the lottery!

So what happens now?

All of our photos have been submitted to the Non-Rev Challenge judges for consideration.  We have no idea when we will find out the results.  We DO know they are planning some sort of luncheon in Atlanta sometime in November for all the teams.  We don't know if this is when the winner(s) will be revealed or if we will know the results before that.

WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED, SO KEEP CHECKING THE BLOG!

A big THANK YOU to all of you who have followed us.  Your support, encouragement, and emails have been so wonderful.  We consider you all part of our team, so any win of ours belongs TO ALL of you.  Unless it's those confirmed business class seats...then the win belongs solely to us.  But I digress....

This experience has been an absolute blast, and we thoroughly enjoyed sharing it with all of you!

Sincerely,
Caitlin, Krissey, Megan, Candy, and Peggy
Big Sky Bozoners

5 comments:

  1. Dear Bozoners,
    Be assured that all of your loyal followers are cheering for you as the points are added up, the photos are examined, and your efforts are judged by those in charge. Whatever the result, you have a huge fan club who has been cheering you on from day one. I, for one, have put Dubai on my list of "must visit" spots, and the Holiday Inn as a "must stay", too. To your Web Guru, Caitlin, many thanks for wonderful reporting of your team's progress. We wish you the best of luck in the Non-Rev competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to finish STRONG love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats on a very well played NRC, best blog, best attitude (sassy!) and I hope best overall!
    Your weekends are going to be pretty humdrum (despite waiting for the results) until you concoct your own challenge!
    I am so proud of you my Seesters!
    XXXXOOOOOOOXXXXOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a blast and I will be so sad not being able to read new adventures from the Fab 5. Your blog is miles ahead of the other groups out there and I will be absolutely shocked and outraged if you don't win the grand prize.

    Matter of fact, if you don't, I'll be looking up that COO that Caitlin schmoozed with and giving him a piece of my mind! (Like the Cowardly Lion says: Put 'em up, put 'em up! Which one of you first? I'll fight you both together if you want. I'll fight you with one paw tied behind my back. I'll fight you standing on one foot. I'll fight you with my eyes closed... ) No I wouldn't want to embarrass you....but I will be outraged in my own private abode!!!!

    Looking forward to hearing of your victory!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the suspense is killing me....tell them to hurry up already and give you the big prize!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As an ARDENT some would say RABID fan of the BOzoners and FAITHFUL some would say COMPULSIVE poster of comments I am offically hacked off that the prizes/awards/acolades/special mentions of your FABULOUS endevor have not been posted---so yes I am b1tchin' (harumph!)

    Beeg B1tchin' Seester

    ReplyDelete